Dear to Dream .... Learn to Excel ....
We believe that a happy child is a successful one.We are committed to providing a positive, safe & stimulating environment for children to learn,where all are valued.We intend that all children should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.We believe that education should take place in fully inclusive environment with equal opportunities for all & that all children should learn to value religious & cultural differences.Our school strives to be at the centre of the local community with positive & effective links to the wider & global communities.
We Sanskriti International School prepares students to understand, contribute to and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy.We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local as well as global communities. Our goal is to respond to the call of creating the emerging leaders of tomorrow.
As a school we value:
- The happiness of children, families and staff.
- Exciting but safe and secure spaces, indoor and outdoor, where children can explore, discover and experiment.
- The natural environment, the local community and the wider world.
- A stimulating and challenging curriculum, suited to children’s needs, enabling them to reach their full potential across all areas of learning.
- Praise and celebration of the achievements of every child.
- Raising aspiration and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- All aspects of Indian life and culture; celebrating differences, diversity, core values and preparing children for life in Modern Indian.
- Caring staff who respect and know the children very well.
- The development to self-confidence, self-motivation and independence.
- Co-operation, collaboration and teamwork.